Cancelled: LENS General Assembly May 4-5
13 MAR 2020
The meetings of LENS working groups, Executive Board and General Assembly planned for 4-5 May 2020 are cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
LENS will institute measures to make the necessary decisions of the General Assembly by written procedure.
Recent News & Events
- Science & Policy Event: important role of European Research Infrastructures in the framework programmes for research and innovationThe event showcased the key role of European Research Infrastructures in contributing to solve the most urgent global challenges, including energy storage and viral threats.
- REPLAY | LENS Webinar #7 on ‘Multiplexing backends for neutron spectroscopy’ with Rasmus Rasmus TOFT-PETERSEN (DTU/ESS)Join us for the next LENS Webinar, with Rasmus TOFT-PETERSEN to learn about the the various implemented multiplexing concepts at neutron facilities.
- REPLAY | LENS Webinar #6 on ‘Neutron Diffraction Instrumentation for stress determination’ with Thilo PIRLINGJoin us for the next live, interactive LENS Webinar, with Thilo PIRLING to know more about the selection and optimization of the different mechanical and optical components of a dedicated stress diffractometer.
- Enjoy the replay of this successful webinar and discover how neutron scattering studies can contribute to the fight against pathological microbes.
- Analytical Research Infrastructures of Europe join forces to face COVID-19 and other viral and microbial threatsAfter a joint position presenting their plan to tackle HE Missions, the ARIE enhanced its cross-border, multidisciplinary collaboration to offer Europe a strong and valid weapon against the present COVID-19 challenge and other potential viral and microbial threats.