BNC to host new webinar series on Li-ion batteries
8 JUN 2020
The Budapest Neutron Centre (BNC) has organised a new webinar series on the history, science, development and new trends in the field of Li-ion batteries, including the important contributions from neutron scattering techniques all over the world.
The webnars will be given biweekly by local and international experts, in English, starting next Wednesday, 10 June, 2020, at 14:00 CET.
Details on the seminars and on how to join the Zoom video sessions up to 30 minutes before the sessions are available on the BNC website.
All are invited to join the presentation and the discussions following the webinar.
Webinar #1: 10 June, 2020 14:00-14:45+discussion (CEST)
László Péter (Wigner RCP, Budapest): Li-ion batteries: An introduction – Electrochemistry, structure & function
Webinar #2: 24 June, 2020 14:00-14:45+discussion (CEST)
Róbert Kun (Centre for Natural Sciences, Budapest): Li-ion batteries: New trends
Webinar #3: 8 July, 2020 14:00-14:45+discussion (CEST) Link to video meeting
Mihail Avdeev (Frank Laboratory of Neutron Physics, JINR, Dubna, Russia): Li-ion batteries: Neutron scattering studies
Recent News & Events
- Science & Policy Event: important role of European Research Infrastructures in the framework programmes for research and innovationThe event showcased the key role of European Research Infrastructures in contributing to solve the most urgent global challenges, including energy storage and viral threats.
- REPLAY | LENS Webinar #7 on ‘Multiplexing backends for neutron spectroscopy’ with Rasmus Rasmus TOFT-PETERSEN (DTU/ESS)Join us for the next LENS Webinar, with Rasmus TOFT-PETERSEN to learn about the the various implemented multiplexing concepts at neutron facilities.
- REPLAY | LENS Webinar #6 on ‘Neutron Diffraction Instrumentation for stress determination’ with Thilo PIRLINGJoin us for the next live, interactive LENS Webinar, with Thilo PIRLING to know more about the selection and optimization of the different mechanical and optical components of a dedicated stress diffractometer.
- Enjoy the replay of this successful webinar and discover how neutron scattering studies can contribute to the fight against pathological microbes.
- Analytical Research Infrastructures of Europe join forces to face COVID-19 and other viral and microbial threatsAfter a joint position presenting their plan to tackle HE Missions, the ARIE enhanced its cross-border, multidisciplinary collaboration to offer Europe a strong and valid weapon against the present COVID-19 challenge and other potential viral and microbial threats.